We’re Digipave, an online marketing company serving businesses around the world. We help our customers develop their digital marketing activities, choose the right advertising tools and make it part of their sales process. And most importantly, we help them reach their business goals.
We're a tight-knit, highly motivated team based in Raanana and Beer Sheva. Our team is composed of a mix of European and American marketing professionals and we're looking for more people with the right skills and attitude to help us power things up and bring real value to our customers. Are you looking for a challenging job in online marketing? Do you want to develop your career? Then look at our open positions below.
Open position: Social Media & Website Manager
Digipave Online Marketing Agency is hiring a full time Social Media & Website Manager. The focus of the position is to manage Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and WordPress of one of our customers - an electric skateboard brand. You will define and institutionalize best practices and maintain our brand aesthetic through forward thinking social media and website content.
Are you an Instagram and Youtube freak? Do you love to design social media content? Do you know how to edit WP websites? Is English your mother tongue? Then you might be the right fit!
- Create and curate social content in support of our customer’s social media marketing strategy on Instagram, Facebook and TikTok
- Own the social media production calendar, working cross-functionally with marketing and customer
- Develop photography and video content for instagram posts, instagram stories, YouTube, Facebook, TikTok and our PPC campaigns.
- Manage Youtube channel and upload several videos a week
- Work with influencers and ambassadors, interact with the community, answer comments on all social networks
- Make several daily content adjustments to a WordPress website, work closely with developers and designers from our partner agency for more advanced changes
- Be in touch with customer directly and implement requests for website content adjustments quickly
- Write social media content and blog posts
- BE CREATIVE. Help dramatically increase brand awareness, reach and followers on Social media channels, mostly Instagram, Facebook and Youtube.
- Professionally maintain the website of our electric skateboard customer on a daily basis
- 80-100%, according to the applicant’s preferences
- Workdays are from Sunday to Thursday
- A digital first thinker who can inspire our community through innovative and forward thinking content.
- Proven ability to tell stories through photography, video and design.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity, startup experience preferred
- Self-starter who can manage multiple priorities at once and learn new things with little oversight
- A positive, motivating leader that can easily collaborate and work through confrontation in a solution-minded way
- eCommerce background strongly preferred but not required.
- Ability to manage an ecommerce website, using the Elementor WordPress Page Builder
- Native English (mother tongue!)
- Good English copywriting skills.
- Photo- and/ or video-editing skills using a suitable program
Our agency specializes in Social Media Marketing, Paid Advertising (Google and social networks), Email Marketing and Content Writing in English, German and Hebrew. Digipave was founded by Olim from the US and Switzerland. The ability to work from the Digipave offices in Raanana (next to the shopping mall) or WeWork Beer Sheva is a must.
What’s it like to work at Digipave?
At Digipave, you’ll be part of a fast growing online marketing agency working with customers around the globe, from China to Switzerland. You’ll be offered hands-on training in the leading marketing tools giving you the ability to grow and improve your skills. Digipave’s work culture encourages questions, values input and appreciates different opinions. You’ll be joining a company with a dynamic work environment that has long seen emails and phone calls replaced by project & task management tools.
Send your CV to email@example.com